On June 6, join this online session co-hosted by the Centre for Chronic Disease Control (CCDC), the Centre for Environmental Health (CEH), Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI), and the Health and Environment Leadership Platform, an initiative launched by PHFI and Health Care Without Harm.
During the webinar, speakers will address the challenges the management of COVID-19 waste brings, and will present different strategies to achieve appropriate waste management during the current pandemic. The webinar would serve as a platform to address queries of health care facilities and the general public regarding COVID-19 waste management.
- Ruth Stringer: International Science & Policy Coordinator, Health Care Without Harm
- Dr. Shyamala Mani: Consultant, Centre for Environmental Health
- Representatives from the Central Pollution Control Board
- Dr. Malini R. Capoor: Biomedical Waste, Officer Incharge, VMMV & Safdarjung Hospital
- Dr. Ramesh Kumar: Medica Officer and Health & Director (Public Health), New Delhi Municipal Council
June 6, 2020, 04:30 PM India