Global Green and Healthy Hospitals members, Stellenbosch University and Khayelitsha Hospital presented their case studies at the Fourth Edition of the annual Africa Health Congress, which was held in Johannesburg, South Africa between the 5th and 6th of May 2015.
Under the banner of the Congress, there were ten different conferences taking place at the same time. One of these was the Public Health Conference, where the coordinators presented their case studies.
The Public Health Conference at Africa Health Congress was organized by Africa Health in Collaboration/Association with Public Health Association of South Africa (PHASA).
- Photos 1 and 3: Eben Mouton, Lecturer, Stellenbosch University (GGHH member), Cape Town, South Africa
- Photo 2: Dr. Waasila Jassat, Clinical Advisor, Aurum Institute, Johannesburg
- Photo 4: Annelene Du Plessis, Support Service Manager, Khayelitsha Hospital (GGHH member), Cape Town, South Africa
- Photos 6 and 8: Luqman Yesufu, GGHH Campaign Manager, Membership Outreach and Engagement in Africa Environmental Health Campaign groundWork, Health Care Without Harm South Africa
- Photo 10: Luqman Yesufu, Annelene Du Plessis and Eben Mouton