Health Care Without Harm is looking for a Finance Coordinator to join its growing team. The Finance Coordinator provides financial and administrative support to the global team related to all financial management and reporting.
The primary objective of this role is to provide coordination support for the global team’s budgets. This support involves budget development and management, coordination of external reporting requirements, and alignment of all financial and administrative activities with the policies and procedures of the organization as well as funder requirements. This job is open to all candidates globally for remote work. Must overlap at least 5 working hours with US-ET.
What you will do:
- Coordinate the development of the global team annual budgets (five programs and several projects) in alignment with available funding and all funder requirements.
- Coordinate monthly financial management of the budgets to include activity analysis, variance analysis, and reforecasting.
- Manage expense allocations per program in close coordination with budget holders while providing administrative support.
- Coordinate all financial reporting to various funders across all global programs and strategic partners in eight countries.
- Maintain integrity of internal controls and all policies and procedures.
- Coordinate the financial aspects of the annual planning process, integrating programs budgets and by supporting budget holders and partners with financial planning.
- Support the re-grants cycle (from contract to reporting) to Strategic partners and regional offices.
- Work as part of the global Team, maintaining close communication with global program directors and key counterparts in strategic partners and regional offices.
The closing date to submit your application is September 30th. We will be conducting interviews on a rolling basis.