Health Care Without Harm's Global Climate and Health News is a free newsletter that aims to keep you informed on the latest developments, trends, resources and events around the world.
We’ve been producing this newsletter since 2011. It reaches health officials, academics, NGOs, hospital managers and health professionals concerned about climate change all on every continent.
If you're not already a subscriber, you can sign-up for free here.
- November 1: Road to Glasgow: commitments to reduce emissions, new climate and health communications and advocacy toolkit, nursing schools commit to educating students on climate and health, and more.
- September 20: Health Care Climate Action website, #HealthyClimate prescription, new report on air pollution and funding, and more.
- July 23: Climate Impact Checkup, healthy NDCs, Health Care Without Harm's new International climate and health campaigner, and more.
- June 24: No vaccine for climate change, meet the health care institutions in the Race To Zero, the global road map for health care decarbonization available in Spanish, and more.
- May 25: The health care sector joins the Race to Zero campaign, addressing India's COVID-19 crisis, new communications guide for health care professionals, and more.
- April 21: Check out our new Global Decarbonization Road Map.
- March 23: Save the date for the launch of Health Care Without Harm's Global Road Map for Health Care Decarbonization, new study shows that health care professionals support climate action, and more.
- February 9: International climate and health campaigner, phasing out fossil fuels for a healthier future, and more.
- January 22: Health Care Without Harm celebrates its 25th anniversary, new US administration, Nepal's waste management protocol to aid evacuation from Wuhan, and more.
- December 18: A new alliance for climate and health, guide to cover climate change from a health perspective, new edition of the Lancet Countdown report, and more.
- December 1: Announcing the 2020 Climate Champions, Health Care Climate Challenge becomes UNFCCC Race to Zero partner, and more.
- October 6: New short film, NHS England charts course to net zero, Public health professionals call on government for climate leadership, and more.
- September 1: New online session on climate, COVID and health inequity, environmental laws, climate-friendly cooling, and more.
- July 31: Sustainable Procurement Guide, air pollution and health, how to become a health professional advocate, and more.
- June 11: Black Lives Matter, prescription for a green and healthy recovery from COVID-19, and more
- May 7: Coronavirus resource center, COVID-19 and air pollution, call for solarization of rural clinics, and more.
- March 19: Air pollution and coronavirus, new members in the Global Climate Team, air pollution and climate change, and more.
- February 20: NHS and the road to zero emissions, Nurses at the core of climate change and health action, Future doctors want to put your health at center of climate crisis, and more.
- January 16: #2020, openings on the international climate & health team, #LetChennaiBreathe, and more.
- December 12: #COP25, health leaders present report on climate change and health, Australian medical colleges declare climate change a medical emergency, and more.
- November 14: Lancet Countdown 2019 report, upcoming webinar on health care’s climate footprint, 1st African GGHH & SHiPP conference, and more
- October 15: 5th Green Hospitals Asian Conference, UN Climate Summit, and more
- September 5: #ClimateHealthEmergency, youth action on climate and health, and more
- July 26: News from the Maldives, Philippines, South Africa, and more
- June 5: #BeatAirPollution, World Health Assembly, and more