Online course | Climate Impact Checkup tool
The Climate Impact Checkup course has been specially developed to support health care facilities and systems worldwide toward sustainable, resilient, and low-carbon health care. This course comprehensively covers GHG emissions fundamentals and guides participants on creating a carbon management plan.
The content is aimed at anyone in the health care sector who wants to measure the carbon footprint of their institutions. No prior knowledge of GHG calculations is required.
Complete course program:
The total duration of the classes and inspirational videos: 4h 08' 03".
- Class 1.1 - Introduction
- Class 1.2 - Carbon footprinting basics
- Class 1.2 - Annex: ISO14064-1 vs GHGP Corporate St.
- Inspirational video: Climate action within a sustainable perspective - Dr. R. Venkatesh, Chief Medical Officer, Aravind Eye Hospital (Pondicherry, India.)
- Quizz: Multiple choice.
- Class 2.1 - How to use the tool
- Class 2.2 - Scopes 1 and 2
- Class 2.3 - Scope 3
- Class 2.4 - Scope 3: Supply chain
- Class 2.5 - Waste
- Class 2.6 - Results & final considerations
- Class 2.6 Annex - Footprint cafe
- Inspirational video: The Climate Impact Checkup tool within hospital management systems - Eng. Darío Duque, Environmental Manager of Hospital San Rafael de Pasto (Colombia)
- Quizzes: six multiple-choice
- Class 3.1 - Carbon Management Plan 1
- Class 3.1 Annex - Interventions
- Class 3.2 - Carbon Management Plan 2
- Inspirational video: Leadership: from the hospital to the community - María José Mora, Head of Research and Innovation Unit of the Health Department of Xàtiva - Ontinyent (Valencia, Spain)
- Quizzes: two multiple-choice
To enroll in the course, click here.